Google assistant is available is more than 500 million devices, for you to engage with this audience you can develop your own action by extending the Assistant with Actions on Google.
This course will give you all you need to create your action, by either using pre-made templates or by writing them yourself using DialogFlow.
What you will learn:
- Introduction and details about the assistant and how it connects to the actions
- The available options to create an action
- Creating your action with the premade templates
- Testing your template action with the simulator
- Creating and configuring DialogFlow
- Creating and using DialogFlow intents
- Creating and using DialogFlow entities
- Displaying UI elements in the Assistant
- Playing media and Speech Synthesis audio in the Assistant
- Requesting permission from the User
- Sending conversations between devices
- Reading and writing data to be used between conversations