Create your first Ethereum Decentralized Smart Contract App! In this course, you will learn how to use the powerful Truffle Framework to create Ethereum ÐApps (smart contracts).
You will create a Ðapp for a rental agency that allows consumers to rent cars using Ether as payment. In doing so, you will learn:
- The Truffle Framework
- How to use Truffle Boxes to kickstart your application development
- Using Solidity to create Smart Contracts
- Writing tests for your Smart Contracts
- Configuring Metamask to allow users to interact with your ÐApp from a browser
- Building a UI for your ÐApp using React
- Accepting funds to pay for transactions
- Sending funds from your Smart Contract to an Ethereum address, such as your wallet
By the end of this course, you'll have the skills necessary to build your own ÐApp or join a team and begin contributing code immediately.