This course would help you get started with Google’s app development SDK, Flutter; taking you from zero to hero status in no time.
You’ll be learning about the concepts that’ll help you get up and running with Flutter quickly.
We’ll progress smoothly after learning how to recreate the default Flutter app with a special step-by-step focus on a few tools and tricks that would enhance your development experience and productivity.
If you’ve never written a single line of Dart code but have some prior programming experience, then this Flutter course is best suited for you. The IDE used for this course would be IntelliJ IDEA.
In this course you'll learn:
- How to set up your development environment for Flutter development
- How to structure your application
- How to use the Dart Programming language to build a Flutter App
- How to Scaffold a Widget
- How to use Hot Reload
- How to style widgets
- How to Perform animations
- Use the Flutter Inspector and Flutter Doctor
- Create Lists and Grids
- Integrate with a WebView
- Display Images
- ... and much more